From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Bryan Evans
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 12:52 PM
To: registrars@dnso.org
Subject: [registrars] Registrar Constituency Dues

Registrars,

This is a reminder to pay your constituency dues for 2002.  In order to vote
in the Registrars Constituency, you must be current on your dues payments.
To date, only 23 members are current.  I am enclosing both an invoice for
2002 dues payments and a list of the registrars who have paid to date.

If you have paid, but you are not on the list, contact me ASAP.  If you can
provide proof of payment, you will be added to the list of current (and
voting) registrars.

There are several important votes coming up, plus the ICANN meeting in
Accra,
Ghana.  Only current members will be eligible to vote.

-Bryan

Bryan Evans
Treasurer
ICANN DNSO Registrars Constituency