[registrars]

[registrars] .org Redelegation position statement

Registrars,

Here is a draft copy of the .org redelegation position statement, as
produced by the Task Force: Ken Stubbs, Elana Broitman, Werner Staub, and
myself.  Please feel free to make comments directly to me, and I'll
distribute them to the other members of the Task Force.

We will include the final copy of this document in the same Registrars
Constituency vote that will be taken for the WLS proposal on this Friday,
March 1 (it's substantially cheaper for the constituency if we vote on
several issues at once, rather than hold several separate votes).
Therefore, the time period for incorporating comments is unfortunately
short.

-Bryan

ORGDIVESTv5-4.doc