From: Rick H Wesson [mailto:wessorh@ar.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 2:43 PM
To: Rob Hall
Cc: Registrars Mail List
Subject: RE: [registrars] RE: WLS

Rob,

you are correct, I fired a reply off to Jim in haste; thanks for pointing
this delicate issue out.

It probably is better to just submit the names of those that vote in the
affirmiative and publish a total in favor of the proposal. We do work for
consensus we can't declare any until we see how acceptable our response to
VGRS is to the constituency.

I would like to remind you that there was strong opposition to the WLS in
a straw-poll of the room in Dulles, VA.

-rick