[registrars]

[registrars] VRSN - NDA/Visitor Badge Waiver

VGRS has obtained approval from VeriSign Corporate Security to waive the
visitor badge requirement and the associated signing of an NDA for the
reception tonight at VGRS' Dulles facility.  It is important to understand
that these requirement are a normal part of security procedures at all
VeriSign locations for all visitors.  Any registrars who have visited our
facility recently will be able to attest to the fact that they had to sign
the NDA, wear a visitor badge and be escorted while in the facility.  At the
reception, everyone will be asked to wear a nametag and those interested in
tours will be escorted in small groups to the NOC, but just for this evening
the requirement of signing the visitor badge NDA and the wearing of the
standard visitor badge will be waived.

This waiver was requested for the following reasons:
	*	Some registrars expressed concern about this requirement.
	*	No sensitive information will be disclosed.
	*	Most of the activities at the reception this evening will
take place in a public area on the first floor.
	*	Special security measures will be implemented to deal with
the possibly large number of registrar personnel attending the reception.

Please except our apologies if the announcement of our normal visitor access
procedures gave the impression of mistrust.  I can assure you that that was
not case.

Chuck Gomes
Vice President, Policy and Compliance
VeriSign Global Registry Services