[registrars]

RE: [registrars] VRSN NOC Tour

Those of us who don;t want to go for whatever reason could all hang out in
the hotel bar instead.  I sure hope the hotel has a good bar.  Mike, did
you check that before choosing the hotel?

Jim

--On Thursday, February 14, 2002 3:29 PM -0600 Tim Ruiz <tim@godaddy.com>

James W. Archer
Registration Technologies, Inc.