From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of dwascher@iaregistry.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 3:39 PM
To: Registrars Mail List
Cc: David Wascher
Subject: [registrars] Expired names

Why are the expired names being held up while the WLS is being drafted.

It has been an entire month since the last drop (January) and the
connections to VGRS have gotten worse to say the least for normal business.

It appears that this is a way to hold domains to improve gross profits when
the WLS goes into effect. Why can't the names continue to be released for
the next month or so until we are forced to use WLS which is inevitably
going to happen.

David