[registrars]

[registrars] WLS proposal doldrums??

hi,

i believe we had a feb 8th deadline for some feedback on the new proposal -
am i missing out on the list, i did not see any mail from anyone - is there
any secret task force assigned to it.

i believe it is imperative that we build a consensus, and organise our
thoughts. if someoine is already doing it, let me know and i wanna assist.
If noone is doing it then lets start by atleast listing down specific points
that we all want to see instead of ranting separately eachof us (including
me :) )

from the way things look like WLS is bound to happen (and irrespective of
its shortcomings i believe it is a better proposal than the current
workaround of pinging the registry), but if it will happen it might as well
have the features and policies we need.

Best Regards
Bhavin Turakhia
CEO