[registrars]

[registrars] Registrar Dues

Many of you have been asking about the payment of your 2002 Registrar
Constituency dues. Because of some delays in opening up a Constituency bank
account, coupled with transferring existing funds from the DNSO financial
account we have delayed sending out the 2002 invoices. Bryan Evans the
registrar constituency treasurer succeeded in opening up our new account
last week and we anticipate sending out invoices shortly. Because these
invoices have not been sent out yet, all members in good standing as of the
last election will be afforded full voting rights in next months meeting in
Dulles.

In light of increased registrar participation within the constituency
coupled with a prior balance from 2001, the constituency fees will remained
fixed at a $750 annual fee.

Best regards,

Michael D. Palage