[registrars]

RE: [registrars] RE: bulkregister.com whois info not found

Bhavin,
I received your complaint on Friday 1/25/01 and replied to you immediately
that I would be forwarding it on to my technical staff. It is now Monday
morning and you're complaining about it being quite a few days.  The
specific engineers needed to resolve this problem were not here over the
weekend.  We will notify you when it is resolved.
Tom