[registrars]

[registrars] February Meeting Update

Listed below are those registrars that have indicated their intentions of
attending the meeting next month in Dulles scheduled for the 16 & 17
(Saturday & Sunday). If there are any additions or deletions please let me
know as I need to begin making other accommodations, i.e. room
configuration, refreshments, etc. If you know the name of the
representative(s) please provide that to me as well.

I will be posting a revised agenda of the meeting later today.

Iholdings.com d/b/a Dotregistrar.com - JP Vazquez
BulkRegister - 3 attendees
Intercosmos (directNIC) Ezra Hodge, Michael Brunson and Sigmund Solares.
NameScout.com - Dr. Bruce Firestone,   Stephanie Fewster, Michael Arrington
Omnis Network - James Fromm
VeriSign - Bruce Beckwith
Rcom - ?
Alice Registry - Rick Wesson
InterAccess - Bryan Evans
TUCOWS - 2+
DT - 1
FT / Transpac - 1
eMarkMonitor - 2/3
007Names - Joyce Lynn
DomainBank - Steve Heflin, Scott Hemphill
Active ISP - 1
EPAG - Phillip
Melbourne IT - 3+
Ascio/Speednames - 1
Registration Technologies, RegistrationTek - 1 person
GoDaddy - 1
eNom - 2 people

Best regards,

Michael D. Palage