[registrars]

[registrars] Fw: [idn] IETF Notification of Patent Publication for WO 01/90955 A2

I haven't done any analysis on this yet, therefore I have no commentary to
offer, but I felt that this was sufficiently important to pass on
immediately. I suspect that we should request an declaration from Verisign
GRS indicating what, if any, potential legal or financial exposure
registrars participating the VGRS IDN Test-bed have as it relates to this
patent.

Further discussion on this matter may be warranted during our next offline
meeting.

-rwr