[registrars]

Re: [registrars] RC WLS Response

Jim,

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Jim Archer wrote:

> I think all we have time for at this point is to agree or disagree.  I am
> not against preparing a counter-proposal, but that is not something we can
> do in a few days.  True?

true.

there are several counter proposals sent to VGRS before we asked them to
prepare a proposal, the proposals are located at www.icann-registrars.org
we had hoped they would at least consider aspects of the large volume of
comments and proposals posted to the icann-delete list.

There isn't time for a counter proposal and VGRS has not asked for one.

We need to agree or disagree with their WLS proposal so please weigh in.

thanks,

-rick