[registrars]

RE: [registrars] RC WLS Response

I think it is insufficiently nuanced to write: "in fact the unanimous vote
of all those taking a position - is to oppose the WLS."

I believe that several registrars, ourselves included, were in favour of
working with Verisign on enhancing the WLS, but oppose it in it's current
form.

I hope that alternative proposals ("The RC will address these proposals in a
separate position paper.") will include suggestions on how to revise the WLS
proposal.

Regards
Nikolaj