[registrars]

[registrars] WLS Response Drafting Team

During our call today (did i say thanks register.com?) we decided to form
a drafting team to work on the constituencies response to the VGRS
proposal.

I would like anyone that would like to be on the team to drop me a note.
We had 5 folks that stated they would like to be on the team to draft our
constituency statement. The statement will be developed from comments
recorded from the call, additional comments provided to the team and
posted to this list.

Please write me if you would like to be on the team, thus far it will
consist of:

   o Bruce Tonkin - Melborne IT
   o Elona Broitman - register.com
   o Paul Saturah - ENom
   o David W. - IA Registry
   o George DeCarlo - dotster

The team will be tasked with developing a consensus statement to be delivered
to VGRS by the 18th of January (just 9 days from today)

To write the team mail WLSDraftingTeam@ar.com (one day i'll have these at
registrars.dnso.org, but not today)

Please make the team aware of your position on the VGRS proposal, the
WLSDraftingTeam@ar.com WILL NOT be drafting alternate proposals, just
responding to the VGRS Proposal.

We will have a vote shortly before the 18th to ensure the constituency
agrees with the response drafted by the team.

We expect the team to work with the following goals

   o 14th - draft response
   o 15th - final draft
   o 16th - consensus
   o 18th - deliver proposal to VGRS

Thank in advance for all your hard work!

-rick

Rick Wesson on behalf of the Executive Committee of the Registrars
Constituency