[registrars]

[registrars] Bulk Transfers

Happy Holidays all!

We are currently reviewing our bulk transfer policy for incoming transfers.  At this time, it is our policy to gain the proper authorization for transfers by sending one email per domain name, to the Administrative Contact for confirmation.  However, we have been told that other registrars send only one email confirmation to each Administrative Contact for transfers.  For example, if a customer wishes to transfer 500 domain names while having two Administrative Contacts, only two email confirmations are sent, listing all of these domains in these two emails.

Can anyone confirm if this is correct and if this acceptable in gaining the authorization needed for transfers?  Also, if anyone can offer any other methods used for confirmation for bulk transfers, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and best regards,

Tara
Stargate