[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Voting Results

Bruce,

We've also noticed the discrepencies.  It appears that there are 7 ballots
which were voted, but were not counted by the votebot (possibly because
they were sent from an invalid email address).  These ballots don't appear
to change the outcome of any ballot items, just the total votes received.
But, this is still a concern, and we're in the process of verifying this
with our votebot vendor.  In the meantime, Mike has presented a list of
hand-tabulated ballots to keep this process open and transparent.

Due to U.S. Presidential elections, we no longer trust hand counters from
Palm Beach County. :-)  So several members of the ExCom have verified the
hand tabulated results, and Mike has published it for verification by
the individual voters before announcing a final and complete result.

We take this as seriously as you do, and want to ensure that we have not
only a fair & accurate election this time, but also establish an ongoing
process to accurately, completely, and automatically tabulate and publish
full election results for the Constituency.

-Bryan