[registrars]

[registrars] Fw: [nc-org] Registrars and restrictions on org marketing

Fellow registrars...

This was posted to the names council & dot org task force today..

I am very pleased to see that our concerns are being heard and this specific
issue  "issue" may very well have been resolved.

We still have other significant items which need to be addressed in the
process and need to get started on the formation of a workgroup to address
them.

We have expressions of interest in working on this issue from Bruce Tonkin
from MelbourneIT, Scott Hemphill of Domainbank, and Elana Broitman from
Register.com.  I would hope that there might be some  European Registrars
who would like to participate as well.

In the upcoming months this "re-delegation" will become an increasingly
important issue for all of us

Ken Stubbs