[registrars]

[registrars] by-law ammendments

Dear Exec. Committee,

I was quite surprised to receive our ballot this morning - I do not believe
that it has been disclosed that we were voting on anything but NC
representatives.
I do not believe that there has been a formal process of placing other votes
on the agenda - or am I not following list traffic closely enough?

I kindly ask the exec. committee to more directly state impacts of
ammendments.
For example, it is unclear to me what I am approve or disapproving in item
4. What is the current practice?

Thank you in advance.

Kindest regards
Nikolaj Nyholm