[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Yes, I guess I'm a bit of a prude -- but this isdreadful:-(

bob,

i doubt it was, i was speaking about the domain used as the point selling
the service not the domain listed as where the mail came from; often spam
spoofs the sending domain.

an alternative is only accept s/mime or pgp signed e-mail and reject all
others.

alas this forum isn't the best place for this discussion, I'd be happy to
point others to spam and uce abuse sites, just drop me a note if you are
interested.

-rick