[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Yes, I guess I'm a bit of a prude -- but this isdreadful:-(

Bob,

SPAM and UCE are real problems. The best I can recommend is visiting some
UCE realtes sites, like www.abuse.net, there are several great sites and
abuse.net links to some of them.

there is no way to easly filter or prevent spam. I get hundreds of UCE per
day and Alice's gives generously to some of the spam prevention efforts,
but I still get lots of spam.

some registrars even have clauses in their Registrar Agreements to delete
a domain that is used in spam or UCE. Maybe we should find a way to
coordinate and black hole some of these domains spammers use. but, what
you will eventually find is that they are always one step ahead....

in short, learn to use the delete key, procmail, spambouncer, brightmail
or hire thousands of attorneys to sue the pants off any e-mail abuser; its
your choice.

-rick