Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 5:24 AM
Subject: [registrars] Tasks

Fellow Registrars

I'm concerned that I have two outstanding matters from the MdR meeting to deal with - a framework for the review of the RC bylaws and a document relating to the policy support position which has been mooted.

I have been caught up with auDA board elections - and am now Deputy Chair of the Board of auDA (www.auda.org.au).

I will have my homework to the group by the end of the week.

Kind regards.

Liz