[registrars]

[registrars] Re: FYI: German State Alters DNS To Censor Web Sites

Ross and list.

to begin with i am not German, so not defending a country or ppl here,
however when you deepen your reading (i know i know you need to be able to
read in German) you will read that it orignially made to stop traffic to know
nazi propaganda sites.

nazi propaganda is prohibited in most countries in the EU and even though i
do not agree with nazi's and in fact hate time profoundly for what they did
to my country  (netherlands) in the 2nd world war and to humanity  in
general, i still think they have a right to free speech.

It is a sad day indeed to realize we are getting just as worse as those we
condemn, perhaps a return to the 60's would clarify some governements that
according to the universal human right we are all entitled to free speech.

what is next ?

the list grows to long, perhaps we should start selling proxies again

abel

P.S.  Ross, if you want it all translated i can do but need some tme so will
be late tonight my time before you get all articles

--
Abel Wisman
office	+44-20 84 24 24 2 2

www.able-towers.com for all your hosting and co-location at affordable prices