From: Michael D. Palage [mailto:michael@palage.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 4:19 PM
To: Elana Broitman; registrars@dnso.org
Cc: sloan.gaon@registrypro.com; Cassidy.Kolbet@registrypro.com
Subject: RE: [registrars] .pro and introducing Cassidy Kolbet

Elana:

I heard a rumor in LA that RegistryPro would be opening up registrations to
registrants at the second level <domain.pro> instead of only the third level
as original stated in its application (i.e. domain.law.pro and
domain.med.pro>. This seems to be inconsistent with RegistryPro's original
application to ICANN, and the RegistryPro's related marketing material
produced at INTA and other trade shows. Could Sloan, Cassidy or yourself
provide any insight to this matter as the difference between marketing
second and third level domains are significant.

Mike