[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Re: [Registrars] Review of bylaws

> Ross - I don't want to make this one of those silly email strings that
takes
> everyone's time.  I added my comments separately, and it was Liz who
> commented on your comments.

So you didn't make those comments?? Hrm...now I'm confused.

> But, we don't need to have a long exchange over what has or hasn't been
> proposed or discussed.  We can see how the constituency reacts to Liz's
> drafting.

Which misses the point of my suggestion - consultation with the members of
the organization is the most effective way to determine what the goals of
the constituency should be. The bylaws should be a reflection of those
goals.

-rwr