Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 11:21 AM
Subject: [council] Final report of Nc task force

Names Council,
in my capacity as chair of the NC task force on review, I submit the final report of the task force for your consideration. The final report follows an interim report which has been submitted for a public comment period. That period is now closed and the report reflects comments received and further clarifications by the task force.

The report is recommended for your approval to discuss and hopefully adopt at the NC meeting in Marine del Rey.

Adoption would have the effect of the NC adopting immediately certain procedures. In addition the whole report would be forwarded to the ICANN Board to seek approval for relevant items in the report.

Philip Sheppard
Chair TF Review

Final report review task force.doc