[registrars]

[registrars] FW: [nc-whois] Next steps.....

Mike and all - Ross and I recommend that we nominate Ken Stubbs as Paul's
replacement.  I believe that is important for registrars to remain at the
head of this TF because Whois issues are so key to all of our businesses.
Ken has a historical perspective, he can fairly represent the various
registrar interests, and has a good working relationship with the different
interested constituencies in order to make progress.

To the extent that Ken might need any technical support on Whois issues, I
am certain that our company and others will be happy to provide such
support.

If others agree, we should send the registrars' proposal to Phillip as soon
as possible since Tony's proposal was sent over a week ago.

Best,

Elana