[registrars]

Re: [registrars] XFER Update

Here's a more readable cut of the numbers...Mike has the official data, but
this might provide you with more insight as to the voting trends...;)

120 total
40 Voted
4 Disapproved
36 Approved

VOTED    Register.com, Inc.    ABSTAIN
VOTED    007Names, Inc.    APPROVE
VOTED    1stDomain.Net, a division of G+D International LLC    APPROVE
VOTED    A Technology Company, Inc. dba namesystem.com    APPROVE
VOTED    AAAQ.COM, Inc.    APPROVE
VOTED    Active ISP ASA    APPROVE
VOTED    Alice's Registry, Inc.    APPROVE
VOTED    Catalog.com    APPROVE
VOTED    CORE Internet Council of Registrars    APPROVE
VOTED    CSL Computer Service Langenbach GmbH d/b/a joker.com    APPROVE
VOTED    Direct Information Pvt Ltd d/b/a Directi.com    APPROVE
VOTED    DomainPeople, Inc.    APPROVE
VOTED    DomainRegistry.com Inc.    APPROVE
VOTED    eMarkmonitor Inc. dba Markmonitor    APPROVE
VOTED    eNom, Inc.    APPROVE
VOTED    Global Media Online Inc. d/b/a Discount-Domain.com and Onamae.com
APPROVE
VOTED    Globedom Datenkommunikations GmbH,  d/b/a Globedom    APPROVE
VOTED    InnerWise,Inc. d/b/a ItsYourDomain.com    APPROVE
VOTED    Interaccess    APPROVE
VOTED    Intercosmos Media Group, Inc.    APPROVE
VOTED    Internetters Limited    APPROVE
VOTED    Melbourne IT Ltd trading as Internet Names Worldwide    APPROVE
VOTED    Namebay    APPROVE
VOTED    NameEngine, Inc.    APPROVE
VOTED    Nominalia Internet S.L.    APPROVE
VOTED    Nordnet    APPROVE
VOTED    Parava Networks, Inc. d/b/a RegistrateYa.com and nAAme.com
APPROVE
VOTED    PSI Japan    APPROVE
VOTED    PSI-USA, Inc.    APPROVE
VOTED    Schlund+Partner AG    APPROVE
VOTED    Speednames, Inc.    APPROVE
VOTED    Stargate Communications, Inc.    APPROVE
VOTED    The Registry at Info Avenue d/b/a IA Registry    APPROVE
VOTED    Total Web Solutions Limited trading as TotalRegistrations
APPROVE
VOTED    Tucows Inc.    APPROVE
VOTED    Virtual Internet Plc.     APPROVE
VOTED    BB Online UK Limited    DISAPPROVE
VOTED    Internet Domain Registrars d/b/a Registrars.com    DISAPPROVE
VOTED    Namesecure.com, Inc.    DISAPPROVE
VOTED    Network Solutions, Inc. Registrar    DISAPPROVE
#1 Domain Names International, Inc. dba 1dni.com
1 eNameCo
123 Easy Domain Names, Inc. dba Signature Domains
123 Registration.com Inc.
2Day Internet Limited dba 2day.com
7DC, Inc.
Abacus America, Inc. d/b/a Names4ever
Abu-Ghazaleh Intellectual Property (AGIP)
Address Creation
All West Communications, Inc. DBA AWRegistry
Alldomains.com
American Domain Name Registry
Blueberry Hill Communications, Inc. d/b/a 4Domains.com
BookMyName SAS (formerly Worldnet)
British Telecommunications (BT plc)
BulkRegister.com
CASDNS, Inc.
Centergate Research Group, LLC
Central Registrar dba Domainmonger.com
Computer Data Networks dba Shop4domain.com and Netonedomains.com
Corporate Domains, Inc.
Cronon AG Berlin, Niederlassung
Cydian Technologies
Deutsche Telekom AG
DevelopersNetwork.com., Inc. dba DomainInvestigator.com (Canada)
Dodora Unified Communications, Inc.
Domain Bank, Inc.
Domain Registration Services, Inc. dba dotEarth.com
Domaininfo AB, aka domaininfo.com
Domain-It!, Inc. dba Domain-It!
DomainPro, Inc.
DomainProcessor.com, a division of Funpeas Media Ventures, LLC
DomainZoo.com, Inc.
Dotster, Inc.
Easyspace Limited
Echo, Inc.
EPAG Enter-Price Multimedia AG
Equitron Inc. d/b/a DomainNameRegistration.com
France Telecom Transpac
Gabia, Inc.
Gal Communication  (CommuniGal) Ltd.
Gandi SARL
Go Daddy Software, Inc.
HANGANG Systems, Inc. dba Doregi.com
HiChina Web Solutions Limited
I.D.R Internet Domain Registry LTD.
iHoldings.com, Inc. d/b/a DotRegistrar.com
Interdomain S.A.
Internetplaza City Co.,Ltd
Key-Systems GmbH d/b/a domaindiscount24.com
Marksonline, Inc.
Mr. DomReg.com Inc.
NameScout Corp.
Namesdirect.com, Inc.
NameTree, Inc.
Namezero.com, Inc.
Neomode Co., Ltd.
NetBenefit plc aka NetNames
Netpia.com, Inc.
Omnis Network, LLC
OnlineNIC, Inc.(United States)
pair Networks, Inc.d/b/a pairNIC
Philippine Registry.Com, Inc.
Polar Software Limited d/b/a signdomains.com
 Primus Telecommunications Pty Ltd trading as PlanetDomain and PrimusDomain
R & K Global Business Services d/b/a/ 000Domains.com
RegistrarsAsia Pty Ltd
Registration Technologies, Inc.
Research Institute for Computer Science, Inc.
Secura GmbH
SiteName Ltd.
The NameIT Corporation d/b/a AITdomains.com
TierraNet Inc. DBA DomainDiscover
TLDs Inc. d/b/a  SRSplus
Triara.com d/b/a Triara
Wooho T & C Ltd., d/b/a/ rgnames.com