[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Update #1

> I strongly support a meeting lasting more than a few hours.  We always do
> seem to run out of time.
>
> However, holding it on the Sunday does not seem like a wise move given
that
> the Verisign Registry has plans specifically for Registrars all day that
> day.

Completely agree - but, I'd prefer to have the registrar session eat into
VGRS's registrar entertainment and marketing pitch rather than the DNSO/NC
proceedings on Tuesday. I'm happy to play golf at another time - resolving
substantive issues that affect my business seem a little more important.

-rwr