[registrars]

[registrars] Request for clarification of Neulevel case.

Dear Colleagues:

The full implications of the judge's decision are not clear to me.

A)  Class I (one applicant, one domain name) approx. 193,000;

[That's clear enough.]

B)  Class II-A (one applicant, multiple domain name requests) approx. 30,000

[Does this mean the same applicant applied through several registraRs?]

C) Class II-B (multiple applicants, multiple requests) approx. 58,000. In
connection with the Class II-B names there were 1.5 million requests.

[Does this include applicants which applied one or more times (where
permitted) through multiple registraRs as well as applicants which applied
with only one registraR but applied several times through that one
registraR, as offered by NSI when they provided a discount for 100
"chances"?  In other words, in any case in which more than one applicant
applied for a domain, it would fall into Class II-B?  Even if there were
only two applicants, one application each with different (or the same?)
registraRs?]

Thanks in advance for clarification.

Cordially, BobC

"I fear no enemy from without, rather those insidious forces
working from within that have so grievously altered the character
of our free institutions."

General Douglas Mac Arthur
Seattle, Washington
c.a. 1953