[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Teleconference 9 October 4pmEDT 2d notice

whats that in UTC???

I would appreciate if UTC time could be posted on all timings that
arementioend on the constituency. I had missed a conference last time by 1
hour because of a miscalculation due to EDT differences and Daylight Saving
Time differences