From: tmdenton@magma.ca [mailto:tmdenton@magma.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 1:09 PM
To: Registrars-ICANN
Cc: halloran@icann.org
Subject: [registrars] Registrars' Teleconference 9 October Tuesday
9amEDT

Registrars:

Please take note that there will be a registrars' teleconference at

9AM EDT North America

Tuesday 9 October

call in Number 1-416-640-4861
passcode 6039010#

Agenda:
1. transfers 30 minutes (led by Mike Palage)
1.1 Results of ballots
1.2 Next steps

2. Deletes (led by Rick Wesson) 15 minutes

3. ICANN Meeting Los Angeles (15 minutes)
3.1 What do we want to see accomplished before then?
3.2 What do we want to see accomplished at the meeting in LA?

4. Rotation of teleconference sponsorship
4.1 Who is picking up the tab for the next one and the one after?

For hour of day infomration in different time zones, see
http://www.worldtime.com/index.html

Apologies to Australians and East Asians for this hour of day. Perhaps we
can also spend some energy - on the list serve please! - figuring out the
least incovenient time for all.

Timothy Denton, BA,BCL
Secretary, ICANN-Registrars Constituency
37 Heney Street
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada K1N 5V6
www.tmdenton.com