[registrars]

Re: [registrars] VeriSign Registrar Comments on Status of RegistrarTransfer Issue

Bruce,

I expect to see your ballot stating your vote, not just a not expressing
your position.

I am disappointed that you did not participate until now, I hope all take
note that participation is paramount in finding procedure that work for
all. I hope that this important decision reminds VeriSign just how
important it is for them to participate in this constituency and that each
registrar's input is considered, with participation your position cannot
be herd or understood.

It is my hope that VeriSign will not try to block the wishes of the
majority of the constituency, however the vote comes out.

regards,

-rick