[registrars]

[registrars] Problem connecting to the live SRS

Are any other registrars experiencing problems connecting to
the SRS since the scheduled maintenance? We have been unable
to get any connections since the maintenance finished 12 hours
ago?

We use Thawte certificates to connect to SRS and I suspect a fix
they have implemented with regards to Thawte certificates has
messed things up.

I have been in touch with Verisign GRS who have not acknowledged
the problem yet.

Paul Fallon
Chief Technical Officer
Total Registrations
Email : info@totalregistrations.com
Web : http://www.totalregistrations.com

IMPORTANT - The information transmitted in this email is
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please delete this email and
inform postmaster@totalwebsolutions.com immediately

This email message has been automatically checked for the
presence of computer viruses by Mail Essentials.