[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Important Update

Elana,

I requested Jorydn to set up a new list for the discussion about security
and stability in naming and addressing per ICANN's request that all
constituencies discuss this very important issue.

The list is a majordomo list, anyone may subscribe but the discussion is
for the registrars perspective. Subscribe by sending the word "subscribe"
in the body of a mail message to icann-sas-request@total.confusion.net

We can discuss our response to Stuart's request on the icann-sas list.

thanks,

-rick

ps the SAS acronym stands for security and stability