[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Transfer Process Points

the precise points brought up by larry and ross make it necessary to
implement the suggestions i gave.

if gaining registrars define what they think apparent authority is then
losing registrars will feel uncomfortable and vice versa.

instead if we all agree that ONLY admin contacts and registrants are binding
authority (an example) and if icann mandates an authorisation from any of
these two, then autmatically a comfort level is achieved by all. addiotnally
it helps spread a unified message to all customers that the admin contact
and registrant have apparent authority to transfer a domain and therefore
they should be careful with what they put in those fields.

bhavin