From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Ross Wm. Rader
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 2:41 PM
To: Michael D. Palage; registrars@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [registrars] Clarification

Michael,

Today has seen additional discussion on several outstanding substantive
items resulting in agreement on several previously unresolved points. This
has permitted the drafting committee to present a unified document that
obsoletes both Option A and Option B that were tabled by yourself earlier
today. This unified document is attached.

We request that, even though this document has been finalized after the
deadline determined by the Executive Committee, this document replace all
prior proposals on the subject (Option A and Option B). We also request that
the Constituency vote on the acceptance of this sole document rather than
deciding which of the two prior documents has superior merit.

On behalf of the drafting team, thank you again for your patience and
assistance through this effort.

-rwr