From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Michael D. Palage
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 12:58 AM
To: registrars@dnso.org
Subject: [registrars] Action Items

Attached please find the latest draft of the Registrar Transfer paper that
Elana and Ross have been working on. Please review this document and provide
any comments. This document and its components will be put forth for a vote
beginning next Monday.

Those individuals that are interested in serving on the ICANN Budget
Committee on behalf of the registrar constituency please express your
interest on the list. Those individuals interested in serving in this
capacity will be put forth for a vote next week in connection with the
approval/disapproval of the XFER document.

Best regards,

Michael D. Palage