[registrars]

[registrars] Consensus Building

I would like to thank Ross and Elana for the efforts that they have
undertaken to produce a consensus document on the XFER issue over the past
couple of weeks. Unfortunately it seems that they have been unable to agree
on some rather important and critical final elements. I therefore encourage
Elana and Ross to continue their potential resolution online instead of
their previous offline discussions over the past week. Hopefully this online
discussion will flesh out the points of disagreement and allow the registrar
constituency to understand the differences between the documents and allow
they to vote informatively next week.

Mike