[registrars]

RE: [registrars] root zone files in new tlds

i already saw that mail Rob, i however have few questions -

1. appendix N is relevant to the entire zone file and obtaining to access to
it. the file mentioned in the afilias email says it contains only an
abbreviated zone file.... what does abbreviated mean?

2. once landrush gets over and registry live period starts how often will
they update this zone file (verisign does it twice a day)

3. one thing i was tlaking to even verisign about which would be nice to
have is a DIFF of the daily changes to the zone file..... i wonder if
afilias would provide for that .....

bhavin