[registrars]

Re: [registrars] New York disaster

All,

Some of us are still in Montevideo as all flights have been stopped
here as well.  I send my sincere hopes and prayers for all of you
who may be worrying about family and friends.  I am glad to hear
that many of our New York colleagues are ok thus far.

Personal regards,
Richard

PS:  I am still dumbfounded.  It is simply incredible.

--
_/_/_/Global Media Online Inc.
_/_/_/Chief Technical Officer