[registrars]

RE: [registrars] New York disaster

thanks to all, best wishes to all, and bewildered sympathy to those affected.

Esther Dyson
(from Europe)

At 02:06 PM 9/11/2001, Elana Broitman wrote:
>This is a great tragedy.  Not just for New Yorkers, who may have been worst
>hit, but for those around D.C., Pennsylvania and LA.  This is tragic and I
>am certain will be understanding of the resulting disruptions!
>
>Best wishes to everyone affected.  Elana

Esther Dyson			Always make new mistakes!
chairman, EDventure Holdings
writer, Release 3.0 (on Website below)
edyson@edventure.com
1 (212) 924-8800    --   fax  1 (212) 924-0240
104 Fifth Avenue (between 15th and 16th Streets; 20th floor)
New York, NY 10011 USA
http://www.edventure.com

High-Tech Forum in Europe: 7 to 9 November, Berlin
PC FORUM: 24 to 27 March 2002, Scottsdale (Phoenix), Arizona