[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Re: revised DomeBase Proposal based on our discussion

I have heard afilias plans some sort of a mini landrush for this issue. if
that is the case then it woudl be the most equitable solution for this mess.
however afilias has been silent about this and has not released any of -

1. names that they plan to challenge
2. how they intend to occur a equitable distribution of these names

bhavin