[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Re: SHAREHOLDER VOTE RE "REGISTER.INFO"--DEADLINE FOR VOTE

Since you took the time to make this public,
I will give my 2 cents.

Based upon the fact that a large registrar such
as Register.com will spend marketing dollars
promoting .info, it would certainly make sense
to take Register.info off the restricted list
and let them have it. I'm not an Afilias shareholder,
but that is my opinion as a Registrar.

After all, the marketing that I would assume that Register.com
would do would end up benefiting ALL registrars
and Afilias.

Larry Erlich

http://www.DomainRegistry.com

Elana Broitman wrote:

> Bob - with all due respect for your strong feelings on the registrar issue,
> it is not appropriate to mix that issue with a shareholder matter.  I hope
> others will not follow suit.  In any case, I just want to remind you that
> Registter.com has already "given."  Please refer to my posting in July,
> where I had stated our new position is to move to an auto-ack system.
>
> Regards, Elana

Larry Erlich - DomainRegistry.com, Inc.
215-244-6700 - FAX:215-244-6605 - Reply: erlich@DomainRegistry.com