[registrars]

RE: [registrars] .INFO Secondary Market Domain buyers BEWARE

Bhavin,

I think the situation is worse than you paint it (though better for the
Defrauders, as you call them, and for the person buying the name).
There is a 120-day window during which one can challenge a .INFO Sunrise
registration on the grounds of false information; after than, it's back
to the UDRP.  Once that's done, the registrant is basically free and
clear if the name is a generic term.  At least that's my understanding.

Antony