[registrars]

[registrars] What about meeting in California.

Dear Colleagues:

I'm wondering about the wisdom of having ICANN's November meeting in
California this year.

During the 1999 meeting, I stepped outside the hotel to call for my car and
a man walked up to me and said, "Are you Robert Connelly", so which I
answered "Yes".  He handed me and envelope and said, "I'm serving you a
process", I said, "Are you kidding?", he said "No" and walked away.

Before an hour had passed, he served processes on three other members of
the CORE Excom.

With the present suit against ICANN, Neulevel and a whole bunch of
registrars, said suit filed in California Superior Court, I think it would
be best if the ICANN meeting were not in California this time;-(

Regards, BobC