[registrars]

[registrars] Efficient telephone service.

Dear Colleagues:

Can any of you recommend a reasonably efficient long distant telephone
cervixes [Oops, Spelleckeck gremlin strikes again, make that "service"]  in
the States?  Thinking of reasonable price without undue sacrifice of quality.

 From Japan, we use a service of ATT-Jens, which give good quality voice
messaging over the Internet.  I used to cost us 21 yen per minute to the
States, I suspect the cost has gone down.  With the yen getting weaker, I
suspect we're looking at 15 to 16 U.S. Cents per minute.

Regards, BobC