[registrars]

[registrars] Re: SHAREHOLDER VOTE RE "REGISTER.INFO"--DEADLINE FOR VOTE

At 12:18 PM 8/17/01 -0400, Lisa Lloyd wrote:
>PLEASE NOTE

Dear Members:  They say, "to get you gotta give".  What is Register.com
willing to give?

For a start, I would ask that they abandon the practice of Auto_Nack on
transfer requests.

I therefore vote no until there is a clarification.

Regards, BobC