[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Another Case of .Info Fraudalent Trademark?

Patricio,

I'd bet you that the mark is registered in 1999 and the registrar that
made the registrations screwed up processing, a java.util.Date is used
in the liberty-extention to handle the TM submission for a sunrise
registration.

I have to admit it took me a long-time to get my dates to flow from
web->database->afilias correctly and I made simular mistakes alot before
I got it correct.

at least thats how I'd read this one...

-rick