[registrars]

[registrars] Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 20:46:11 -0500

Letter to NSI;

Again we are unable to establish New connections to the RRP since 8:30 PM CST.

We are increasingly growing tired of this problem and it seems we are getting nowhere with your solutions. This problem is specifically hurting us the smaller Registrars.

We do not even use 10% of the 200 allowed connections per Registrar. At this time, our only option left is to establish all 200 connections to the RRP even if we only use less than 10.

We have waited in vain to see a clear and working solution but so far we have been spending a lot of time, money and resources we do not have because NSI cannot do their job correctly.

We know that immediately this will only make the problem worse but it seems this is what every other Registrar is doing.

Thank you.

Patricio Valdes
Parava Networks