[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Class Action Complaint

Tom Chaffin wrote:

> Has anyone heard how Neulevel plans to address this?  We were planning to go
> live within the next week with .biz.  Looks like we may need to reassess our
> plans.

Whatever Neulevel does, they are not going
to pay a registrars legal fees to answer this,
or any other complaint that arises.

There probably will be others that follow.

And registrars may end up having to file against Neulevel and or
ICANN depending on how this goes. In the mean time
it certainly makes sense not to accept .biz
applications. There could also be suits filed
by State Attorneys General depending on the merit.
I don't see your firm listed as a defendant.
(Our name WAS listed and we WERE NOT even
accepting .biz applications.)

Larry Erlich

http://www.DomainRegistry.com

> Tom Chaffin